i think my biggest problem w/ the star trek reboot is that it’s getting kinda dark? like the original series had a really...
okay but no don’t think i’m even sorry for a second for being excited for series 3
don’t think for a second i’m sorry for being excited for the...
Okay, let me explain to you a thing: John and Sherlock are soulmates. Whether that means romantically, platonically, sexually, emotionally, mentally, physically, what-the-fuck-ever. They complete each other. And they need each other and they are two people that are meant to be together, in one way or another. And they are soulmates. Bye.
- Gallifrey came back.
- The 10th Doctor came back.
- The 8th Doctor came back.
- The 4th Doctor came back.
- Agent Coulson came back.
- The U.S Government shut down.
- The U.S government came back.
- NYSNC preformed together.
- The Spice girls preformed together again.
- The Backstreet Boys made a new song.
- Monty Python reunited.
- Andrew Scott came out.
- Harry Potter came back.
- Fall Out Boy came back.
- Panic! At The Disco came back.
- Loki became king of Asgard
There is no way a genius like Sherlock would treat a gun like that. I mean, he’s literally scratching his head with it. He may walk on the wild side, but he’s not an idiot.
I watched this again the other night to prepare myself for Reichenbach Falls, when suddenly it hit me.
Where on earth did Sherlock get a gun from, anyway? Not John, definitely.
And then it hit me: